|Job Ref:||204688936||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:53|
Salary: Up to £45k DOE + performance related bonus
We are working with a multinational FTSE 100 financial services company who have an office in Cardiff. This role will involve planning, developing and delivering BI and CRM solutions including technical design, coding and testing.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Developing and maintaining solutions from technical specifications, ensuring data integrity and conformity are maintained across all the data feeds
* Maintaining optimum connectivity with all core source systems to ensure smooth transmission of data between environments
* Maintaining metadata accuracy and meaningful descriptive commentary
* Supporting the BI/CRM Development Manager in resolving data quality and defects, refining transformation rules as required
* Supporting the BI Architect in the design and development of data warehouse solutions (ETL, OLAP, complex reports and dashboard
Essential skills required:
* SAS (also Base SAS)
* Experience with visual analytics
* Experience with a BI tool such as: Qlikview, Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos etc.
* Confidence in use of SQL and querying in SQL
Our client would also be open to looking at someone with 1 years' experience of BI Studio who is certified and has SAS development