|Job Ref:||202918479||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Car, Pension, Bonus||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:40|
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Building Services Engineer to join a commercial property consultants at their Birmingham office.|
Working as part of a National Engineering Services team the candidate will have the opportunity work on a variety of projects across the UK and Europe.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience within the Engineering Services Industry to ensure work is carried out to a specified standard having had a consultancy or facilities services background.
The National Engineering Services team consists of 40 Building Services Engineers and provides a platform for professional and career development.
IT Knowledge to include MS Word, Excel and Project plus Cymap and/or Hevacomp design software (or equivalent) along with AutoCAD is preferable.
• Management & Delivery of Projects & Projects Teams
• On site Engineering Services inspections and survey reports
• Engineering Contractor Monitoring
• Prepare designs and calculations for HVAC engineering systems in buildings
• Prepare budget cost estimates for project designs.
• Producing Engineering Service Lifecycle Plans
• Ability to advise on Engineering Service Compliance and recent Energy guidance
• Facility Maintenance Contractor monitoring and reporting
• Client meetings and reporting
• Business Development
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, with relevant Engineering Studies
• Member and working towards CIBSE accreditation
• Experience working within the property market would be an advantage
• Demonstrable experience within a similar role
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all
levels of seniority
• Diligent and pro-active
• Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative
• Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
• A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel would be essential
• Excellent report writing skills
• Working Knowledge of UK standards
• Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
As part of this global provider of Real Estate Services our client is a specialist group providing commercially focused Engineering Services consultancy to a wide range of blue chip organisations and investors. They provide survey, design and procurement advice along with on-going management of Engineering Services maintenance contracts, monitoring the overall service delivery on behalf of many blue chip clients and investors. They work on both Grade A office Space and Listed Buildings, including the Three Graces (The Royal Liver Building, The Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool building) in Liverpool and Co-op Tower in Manchester