|Job Ref:||204686080||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£60000/annum Double OTE and car allowance||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:41|
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a £multimillion global networking solutions vendor who are going from strength to strength and are set to continue on a steady growth trajectory into 2017. They are looking to reinforce their sales team on the back of a number of high profile acquisitions and have created a new role which reports into the Senior Director EMEA Channel & Partners.|
The EMEA Channel Development Manager will be responsible for working with large named EMEA Distribution clients. The distribution base includes multi-tier program partners, and the requirement to identify recruit and enable new appropriately qualified partners through their distribution base.
* Promote and sell wired and wireless mobility-based solutions including Wi-Fi and Switches
* Engage with partners from C-level down & manage tiered relationships - tech, sales, marketing, support etc.
* Work with distributors to build target lists
* Meet, qualify, recruit and enable partners
* Grow and maintain a healthy sales pipeline and achieve profit based target
Due to the nature of the role our client are only able to consider candidates who can speak both English and German. Degree qualified is also advantageous. The role will involve some international travel.
This is a highly visible role with plans to grow the team which will give the successful candidate excellent career progression opportunities. If you meet the above criteria please send your CV by clicking the link