|Job Ref:||204684635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:41|
JOB TITLE: Marketing Campaign Manager|
LOCATION: Warrington/ Moving to Salford Quays April 2017
Talk Talk Business has been identified as the principle "growth engine" for the Talk Talk Group across the next five years. Providing data services into "big customers" is a fundamental component of that growth strategy through third party relationships.
This role is key in shaping and delivering the marketing strategy into the Corporate and Enterprise customer segments, which is very much at the heart of TTB's growth aspirations.
The Corporate and Enterprise Campaign Manager role is a central role in the creation and execution of the marketing strategy. Reporting directly into the Corporate and Enterprise Marketing manager - they will also play a mentoring role into the Corporate and Enterprise Marketing Executive.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Develop and execute the end-to-end contact and campaign strategy across acquisition, up-sell and retention
* Formulate and execute innovative ways to deliver the campaign strategy
* Responsibility for all content creation into the Corporate and Enterprise segments
* Responsibility for the creation of the sales tools kit across Corporate and Enterprise for sales teams and outsourced partners (Astute).
* Input, influence and shape the marketing strategy for Corporate and Enterprise
* Support, challenge and influence the digital / portal strategy for Corporate and Enterprise
* Generate new press release ideas and other associated campaign PR
* Identify the event timetable and requirements for Corporate and Enterprise
* Work collaboratively with the marketing executive on the execution of all events.
* Foster strong working relationships with the Corporate and Enterprise sales teams
* Implement and follow a robust campaign briefing process to ensure our agency partners are fully aligned
* Support and lead by example through mentoring and coaching of the Corporate and Enterprise Marketing executive
- B2B channel marketing experience
- Creative intelligence/flair, ambition & drive
- Campaign & Copy writing experience
- B2B telecoms experience (beneficial)
- Experience of marketing automation
- Genuine thought leader and self starter
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link