|Job Ref:||204684565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£150 - £250/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Our partner Vodafone are looking to hire a Digital Learning Project Analyst for an initial 6 month contract to based onsite at their Paddington office in London.|
A key element of our Partner's learning strategy is to increase the availability and use of online, mobile and informal learning for all of their employees and partners. The purpose of this role is to deliver the execution of this strategy across their global footprint, so that they can provide world class innovative and impactful online, mobile and informal learning solutions. They are looking to simplify the online learning experience for their employees, our Partner will be implementing a solution which brings together all the learning solutions in one space and providers the employee with a simple, digital, personalised experience. This role will be instrumental in designing the online and mobile tools, templates and content standards required for this solution.
* Digitally savvy, understands technology (ideally HTML, CSS, Sharepoint)
* Some exposure to learning systems and tools
* Project management
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Working with virtual teams to collaborate on digital learning projects
* Support global team on the implementation
* Influence digital design standards and new learning tools
* Project manage elements of the wider digital platform rollout
* Support global L&D leads with migration to new digital learning platform
For more information on this fantastic opportunity and the chance to interview at short notice, please apply for this position.
Allegis Global Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy