|Job Ref:||204684147||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Saint Ives||Address:||Salary:||£10/hour||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:41|
For: Helpdesk Administrator |
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/04462
Earlies: 06:15 - 14:00
Lates: 13:30 - 21:15
Nights: 20:45 - 06:45
Week 1 Monday to Friday Lates 5 on / 2 off
Week 2 Monday to Friday Earlies 5 on / 2 off
Week 3 Friday to Sunday Nights 4 off / 3 on
Week 4 Monday Nights
Saturday & Sunday Earlies 1 on /4 off / 2 on
Week 5 Tuesday - Thursday Nights 1 off / 3 on / 3 off
This role is based within a busy Network Operations Centre. Candidates will be responsible for monitoring client network faults and responding to these in the correct manner and timeframe. Duties include;
• Responding to all incoming calls relating to support for all Network Operation Centre customers in the appropriate manner.
• Accurate logging of calls and faults on the system.
• Co-ordination of Engineers.
• Raising tickets for required works.
• Generating planned work orders and reports.
• Co-ordinating Engineer on-site activity, relating to site access and stores.
• Carry out all work accurately and in accordance with company quality procedures and Service Level Agreements.
• Carry out fault management tasks and allocation as per the works process.
• Maintaining the shift handover documents and spreadsheets in order to maintain a fluid working shift rotation.
• Handle incoming calls and e-mails to the Helpdesk.
• Maintain accurate notes and reports on all open tickets to enable all users to see job progress.
• Strict adherence to customer specific Service Level Agreements.
• Maintain good working relationships with customers and Engineers.
Report escalated calls/ issues to senior member of the team.
It is essential that candidates have accurate data inputting skills and are adept in using MS Excel. A keen eye for detail and a strong customer focus are key to the success of this role.
CANDIATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS WHICH WILL INCLUDE NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS