|Job Ref:||204683914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£15000 - £18000/annum bonus||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:41|
Telesales Executive - Funeral Packages|
Hours - 40 hours per week between Mon - Fri (09.00am - 19.00pm, rotating shifts) including 1 in 4 Saturdays (09.00am - 13.00pm)
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 + Bonus (dependent on performance/experience) OTE £24,000
Our client is currently recruiting telesales executives for later life planning; including pre-paid funeral plans and legal services in helping people take care of their funeral arrangements and later life planning needs.
They are one of the largest and fastest growing independent funeral planning companies in the UK and have plans to grow significantly.
Our client is looking for individuals who have the drive and ambition to succeed and who want to progress with the growth of the company. You will be joining a well-established team of dynamic Sales Executives who are responsible for assisting clients with general enquiries and plans regarding their arrangement of their funeral plans.
On a daily basis you will be following up new web enquiries via the telephone and advising clients of the different services and packages that our client offer. You will demonstrate excellent product knowledge and rapport building skills that allow you to generate an appointment.
* Cold calling customers
* Generating leads for appointments
* Good negotiating and closing sales skills
* Ability to build rapport and strong relationships
* Good organisational and planning skills
* Liaising with all levels of business
Requirements of Sales Advisor
* Strong communication skills with a good telephone manner
* Have a flexible working attitude
* Attention to detail
* Computer literate with good keyboard skills
* Ability to follow standards and achieve set goals within defined timescales
* Self-motivated, ambitious and money driven
What our client offers
* Vibrant and enjoyable working environment
* Career opportunities and on-going training and development
* Performance based incentives