|Job Ref:||204683511||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG Good Rates||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:41|
BT Copper Jointers |
Copper jointers are required for contracts in London. The contract involves uplifting the existing PCP in accordance with Project Endeavour. The contract also includes installing coper tie cables between DSLAM and PCP.
- have a good knowledge and experience of the BT copper network
- be able to joint and apply closures to the 'Eside' network
- be able to joint and apply closures to the 'Dside' network
- preferably hold existing BT accreditations or have previous BT Openreach experience.
- hold an NRSWA Streetworks Card
- have completed Confined Spaces training
- have experience working with design schematics, duct diagrams and works instructions