|Job Ref:||204682280||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£10000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:41|
Internal Assessment Manager|
* To manage and implementation the audit inspection project to ensure that the company Audit regime, including completion of audits within a planned audit program
* To ensure compliance with company requirements is achieved and reported on
* To Manage the execution of the audit plans to assess effectiveness and adequacy of internal controls of systems, risk management, governance processes as well as the Company's financial, operational and compliance controls
* To plan, execute, report results and provide practical and value-adding solutions to the business and senior management
* To provide training and guidance to the heads of departments regarding of inspection technical and awareness of internal audit.
* Bachelor Degree in Economic Studies, Finance, Management and related studies.
* Minimum 4-5 years working experience with focus on internal audit is needed;
* Good understanding of the concept of internal control with previous experiences in one of the following areas: sales, project transformation, internal audit, internal control, procurement project delivery and etc
* Strong organizational and analytical skills on business analysis.
* Previous working experiences in international audit firms would be preferred.
* Acceptance of frequent travel within Western Europe.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Can work under pressure.
* Business fluency in English is required for this job. Any additional language would be a plus.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy