|Job Ref:||204688705||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
JOB TITLE: IT Support Engineer (1st Line Support)|
LOCATION: Central London
DURATION: 6 - 12 months contract (option available to extend further)
DAILY RATE: Competitive Rate (dependent on level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position
*** Please note: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position - We would therefore highly recommend candidates to research this level of security vetting prior to applying for this position to avoid any disappointment. ***
Capita TRACS is currently recruiting for a highly skilled and talented IT Support Engineer to join a dynamic IT Support project team to provide 1st Line IT support and assistance to the project technical leads in dealing with a multitude of computing challenges as well as work with a team of Solution & Technical Architects to build a solution in preparation for testing.
This role is suitable for someone who is seeking to do more than the average 1st Line Support role and gain exposure and experience in the following areas:
* Installation work - from design, including and configuring applications;
* Taking low level technical designs and turning them into build docs;
* Take responsibility in ensuring the product is in full working order by performing all necessary checks and tests.
* Update Build guides;
* Create Operations guide;
We are looking for bright and committed candidates who are looking to gain experience and skills with a number of cutting edge technologies.
The candidate must be self-motivated and is able to manage discreet work packages through to delivery.
We are looking for the ideal candidate to possess one or more of the following skills, experience and attributes:
* Experience of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft PKI;
* Experience of Operating System Deployment (using SCCM) and Group Policies;
* Good ability to document findings and contribute to High Level and Low Level design documents;
* A good general background in IT is required, any of the following would be desirable:
* Windows or Linux
* Microsoft Technologies
* VM Ware
* Design, Implementation and Configuration
* Fixing Defects
* Good production knowledge of MS FIM (Forefront Identity Manager) would be desirable.
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring the start and end dates of past projects / employment are correct.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register