|Job Ref:||204688609||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Email Design & Development Executive|
Location: Warrington, Lancashire - WA5 7YW
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, email design & development executive to join our CRM team. This role will fully support the CRM team in all email activities for our specialist Golf multi-channel business. The role reports to the CRM Manager.
You will come from an email marketing background, preferably within retail. You will have a deep understanding of email design and HTML and be familiar with setting up and transmitting campaigns using an email service provider platform. You will be confident working independently and developing new designs and templates at pace. You will have the ability to suggest new ways to present marketing assets and content and to keep up to date with the latest best practice and technology. You will also be a team player and enjoy working cross functionally. Your attention to detail will mean you present material which is correct to brief, whilst your planning and organisational skills, plus an ability to stay calm under pressure, will mean that no deadlines are missed.
The Email Design & Development Executive will:
• Assist the CRM Manager and team in delivering the email strategy for the business
• Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders on the content of future emails
• Interpreting email briefs and translating into design and HTML/HTML 5 responsive templates
• Building and commissioning campaigns within the email platform
• Testing including A/B Testing
• Constantly review competitor activity and industry best practice to evolve and improve email campaigns
• Provide additional design resource to the CRM team when required
• Monitor engagement rates and revenue to inform email development
The Email Marketing Executive will ideally have:
• Experience of working on email marketing campaigns with an in depth knowledge of HTML
• Worked with an email/CRM platform. Experience with RedEye would be desirable
• Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and similar design software
• Worked within a retail environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills - both written and oral
• A can-do attitude, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• The ability to work both as part of a team and to take individual initiative
• A strong customer focus
• Analytical skills
• Knowledge of and an interest in golf is desirable but not essential
• Educated to Degree level, preferably in a design or development related discipline.
• Competent in HTML, Photoshop, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This is a unique opportunity for a highly ambitious candidate to join a growing and successful specialist Golf retailer.
Thank you for your interest in american golf.
Keywords: Marketing Executive, Marketing, SEO, Digital Marketing, CRM, Email Marketing, Marketing Tools, HTML, RedEye, Golf, Retail Sales, Marketing Campaigns, Email Campaigns