|Job Ref:||204688494||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£24425 - £25279/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Junior .NET Web Developer|
£24,425 - £25,279 + Benefits
Our client`s national network of over 150 high street shops help them to provide these treatments through selling both donated and new goods. Their Information Systems department play a key role in making this happen by providing systems and support across a wide variety of technologies. In turn, this ensures efficiencies in everything from raising vital funds to treating their pet patients.
As the UK`s leading veterinary charity they exist to treat the sick and injured pets of people in need, and every member of their team is essential in fulfilling this mission.
Our client is now seeking a Junior .NET Web Developer within the Information Systems department to work with the web team to develop and maintain bespoke web based applications and websites.
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for developing web based applications and websites in accordance with specifications provided by internal customers and analyst programmers.
- Be responsible for documenting all development tasks and work in accordance with the ITIL change management framework.
The successful candidate will need to be driven, dedicated and passionate about pets.
- They will also have proven problem solving skills.
- £24,425 up to £25,279 depending on experience
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- 35hr working week
- 25 days holiday
- Paid statutory holidays
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted veterinary services
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)