|Job Ref:||204688408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £55000/annum Pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
I am currently working with a well-established consultancy who is working with some exciting end clients. We are looking for a talented Java Developer to come in and play a key role on a range of high profile projects with blue chip clients. You will be involved in dealing with customers face to face and using the latest technologies!|
This role can be based out of our clients London or Ipswich office where you will be assisting customers in delivering integration solutions; this may be as an individual or as an integral part of a multi-skilled team.
* Java/JEE solutions
* REST and SOAP Web Services and XML
* Agile project delivery including TDD and CI
* Integration Testing
* Build control using Maven / Gradle
* Continuous Integration using Jenkins or equivalent
* Source control using GIT, Subversion
* Excellent working knowledge of Application server technology such as WebLogic Application Server, IBM Websphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Application Server, JBoss
* Good Analysis and Design skills, including experience with techniques such as UML
* Up to £55,000 per annum, 25 days holiday, Contributory Pension, Flexible Insurance scheme (includes Life Cover, Critical Illness Cover and Income Replacement options).
If you're interested please call me on (Apply online only)/ (Apply online only) or