|Job Ref:||204688366||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Car + Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience of IT infrastructure and networking environments, to join an exciting an rapidly expanding company who specialise in IT Services, based in Leeds. The IT Project Manager will work with a range of customers, managing infrastructure / networking implementations, migrations, systems upgrades, etc.|
This role requires the IT Project Manager to have proven demonstrable knowledge and experience in:
* Implementing and concluding Projects
* Working in and communicating effectively with various departments and stakeholders
* Project plans and status reports, able to present to project boards and project teams
* The production of project estimates and project plans.
* Managing budgets effectively, experienced delivering projects on time and within budget
The Project Manager will work alongside the Technical Support Manager, Engineers, Sales Account Managers as well as with Operational Managers and Stakeholders.
* Manage infrastructure /network implementations with effective project management
* Plan the project deliverables
* To track, communicate and report on the progress of the project
* Communicate effectively with team members and escalate issues where necessary
* Motivate and encourage positive team spirit
* Ensure milestones are met as defined by the project plans
In addition to your basic salary, annual bonus and excellent benefits, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a forward thinking and continously expanding organisation who look after and reward its employees including paying for professional certifications such as Prince 2. If you feel you have the required skills and are ready for a challenging but rewarding new career opportunity, please apply for more information.
Keywords: IT Project Manager, IT Project Management, Infrastructure, Visualization, Virtualisation, vmware, citrix, Windows Servers, networking, cisco, Prince 2