|Job Ref:||204688328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ng7 1FB||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum salary plus competitive package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Business Analyst |
Location - Nottingham
Salary £30K- £35K
An exciting new position has arisen at one of the UK`s market leading companies due to continuous growth within the business.
They are looking for a Business Analyst to join the fast paced IT team and work as a lynch pin between the business and the development team. The successful analyst will be a key part of the companies development and will also have exposure to various different business areas. If you are looking for the next step as a Business Analyst this opportunity is not to be missed! You will get exposure to work on the company`s growing portfolio of projects.
• You will be working closely with project managers and business stakeholders to clearly identify the business problems.
• Identifying changes and managing these through the prioritisation and change control of these processes
• Gather key requirements from the business stakeholders and developers
• Document all requirements and working to help push through change
• Communicate, validate and analyse the requirements using the appropriate documentation.
• Consolidate and validate the high-level business requirements that will influence the business solution design.
• Support the business when undertaking user acceptance testing
• Experience of gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Experience with liaising with both stakeholders and development teams
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to document business requirements
• Good interpersonal skills
• 2 years experience of working within a Business Analysis environment
• Good organisational skills
• Feel confident to work in a fast paced environment
• Exposure to both or either Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Any experience within User experience, Digital or Customer relationships is also beneficial for this role.
This market leading company are also offering a competitive package including a bonus scheme and pension.
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next coming weeks so do need hesitate to contact Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or send your CV to (Email Removed)