|Job Ref:||204688176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Controls/Integration Engineer Derby £40-60k|
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a Market Leading Software Company that provide software solutions to major blue chip clients, who urgently require a Controls & Integration Engineer to join their team.
A technically challenging role, you will be using your control system knowledge and software development skills to deliver solutions on a project basis from initial client contract through to deployment.
* Design, build & installation of software solutions for manufacturing environments
* Translation of client requirements and be proactive in the design of solutions
* In-house testing of defined solutions
* Creation of documentation and providing training
* Comprehensive commercial experience in Control System integrations
* Good knowledge of MES/SCADA/PLC/HMI development
* SQL reporting
* Software Development experience desirable
* Technical writing skills
* Driving license and own car is a must
The successful candidate will be involved in the design and enhancement of solutions, working to deadlines is essential to this role so time management key. This is a role that is varied, with design, build, development and testing of systems all part of your remit.
If you want to become part of a dynamic, world-class team who deliver only the very best solutions to enhance customer performance then apply for this job today