|Job Ref:||204687851||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Software and Web Developer|
Music Industry / .NET / PHP
A role for a Web and Software Developer with skills in .NET and Coldfusion, who would like to join an expanding business and grow with the company. This is a long term opportunity in an established entertainment business (30+ years) with the potential to become part of the management team.
You will work alongside the Managing Director to understand the business requirements and design, develop and maintain the company's two websites; one in Coldfusion and one in .NET.
The job involves the full software development lifecycle, including design, development, testing, rollout and maintenance, so this is well suited to a software or web developer who has a track record of developing commercial websites with excellent functionality and high quality code.
In addition to your .NET, Coldfusion and PHP skills, this position also involves online payment systems so you need to have experience in a payment card industry and data protection environment.
This is an excellent time to join the company - it's been running successfully for 30 years and is experiencing significant growth, so there is plenty of scope to grow with the company, develop personally and professionally and become an influential member of the business.
- Develop and maintain the Coldfusion website, the .NET website, and the related database systems
- Monitor the websites for security and performance
- Manage back-ups for the websites and databases
- Experience programming with Coldfusion and PHP
- Understanding of web service APIs and SQL databases
- Experience programming in .NET - (url removed), MVC5, SQL
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience of user interface design programming and object oriented design
- Experience working with online payment systems and in a data protection / payment card industry environment
If this sounds like you, please apply and I will contact you with further details if you're successful. If this isn't quite the right role but you're looking to work in music technology please contact me directly or via Twitter (NoiseyTess) to find out about other music jobs.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas