|Job Ref:||204687805||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Front End Developer|
£28,000 - £33,000
A Front End Developer is sought by an award winning agency based in Leeds. After year on year increase in revenue and an established international client base a real focus is being placed on ensuring that the staff are on the road to becoming technical experts so this Front End Developer should have a desire to learn and use both back and front end technologies in a what will become with training a full stack development position.
This role would suit a Junior Developer with commercial experience who is passionate to learn, improve and commit to a company or a mid level Developer who wants to work on high level, large scale projects that can only strengthen your portfolio.
The successful Front End Developer based near Leeds should have the following skills:
- A good knowledge of PHP including an MVC framework - Zend, laravel, symfony etc
- VCS would be a plus alongside SASS and LESS
- MySQL knowledge
- An understanding of UX/UI concepts
- Experience of working in an agile environment
For this successful Front End Developer here is what you will get:
- A basic salary of £28,000 - £33,000
- Pay rises at 3, 6 and 12 months then bi annual after that
- A relaxed, laid back working environment
- Chose of tech
- Early finish on Friday
- Free lunches
- Company trips and regular social events
So if you are a Front End Developer then I would love to hear from you so please click Apply now!