|Job Ref:||204687733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
SIP Networking Specialist |
A leading technology and networking provider are looking for a SIP Networking Specialist with knowledge of Kamailio or SIP technology to join their busy and passionate team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in Telecoms technology to expand their knowledge in this field.
The SIP Networking Specialist will have the following skills and experience:
* IP Networking or SIP protocol knowledge. (SIP Proxy, SIP call flow etc)
* Good knowledge of VOIP or RTP systems.
* Knowledge of building SIP related software.
* Experience of using Linux platforms (CentOS preferable but not essential).
* Commercial Linux experience.
* Practical use of Wireshark. (Advantageous)
* Knowledge of Bash or LUA Scripting.
* Understanding of Open Source Solutions for SIP base telephony.
* Awareness of WAN IP connectivity products and solutions.
* Strong presentation and communication skills.
* Understanding of legacy telephony technology - desirable.
* Willingness to learn new technology.
This is very suitable role for candidates who want to work in a progressive environment where there is a company commitment to personal development and training. This will involve exposure to a range of up to date technology and practises.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv