|Job Ref:||204687468||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Network and Dev Ops Engineer|
Network and Dev Ops Engineer (Linux) needed for a permanent opportunity with Yoh's client located in Leatherhead paying up to £55k base + on-call + bonus & benefits.
This is not an opportunity to be missed! You will get to manage large-scale deployments of primarily Linux Servers and focus on the build, commissioning, maintenance and tuning of infrastructure in a customer-facing production environment.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
* Linux (RedHat based -CentOS)
* Networking skills - CCNA Certified
* Automation tools for large-scale server and networking environments
* Security Principles and best practices
* Web principles and best practice (Apache / Nginx & supporting tools)
* Amazon web Services
* DBS (MySQL, Percona, Mongo, Redis)
* Virtualization (KVM, VMWare, Citrix)
* Scripting languages (Bash, Perl, PHP, Python)
* Data Centre Server hardware (rack servers, networking kits, Lights out Management)
What You'll Be Doing:
* You will be working in the Operations team providing support for all the systems in development, test, staging and production environments.
* You will focus on the build, commissioning, maintenance and tuning of infrastructure in a customer facing production environment.
* You will manage large-scale deployments of primarily Linux servers.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
* Experience managing infrastructure in a high through-put production environment - either with an ISP or MSP
* Automation of firewall, router, server builds and deployments including scripting experience and us of a configuration management system (Puppet)
* A background working in a Network/Dev/Ops environment working in Agile projects
* Security best practices (appropriate levels of patch management and access control)
* A proactive and energetic personality with a desire to contribute collaboratively to the development of the team and company
If This Sounds Like You, Apply now and send a word version of your CV to Stuart Messer.
Yoh Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy