|Job Ref:||204687325||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lewes||Address:||Post Code:||BN7||Salary:||£12 - £13/hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
We are currently working in partnership with East Sussex County Council to recruit a Performance Analyst to work with their Communities and Transport team based in Ringmer. Please Note due to location you must be a car owner driver for this role|
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide services proactively and positively to ensure the achievement of the Highways Infrastructure Services Contract performance targets including agreed key performance indicators.
2. Be responsible for developing programmes of work to deliver the core objectives of the team and ensuring delivery through the team in an efficient and effective manner.
3. Review and monitor information, reports and data to support analysis and decision making within the Highways Infrastructure Services contract teams.
4. Contribute to the resolution of complex service delivery issues and complaints in an appropriate and timely manner in accordance with County Council policies and procedures.
5. Participate in the monitoring and review the effectiveness of services to improve performance and ensure best value for stakeholders and customers, recommending improvements as appropriate.
6. Liaise proactively with customers, stakeholders and colleagues and participate in the development of effective working relationships.
7. Contribute to the provision of professional information, guidance and advice to County Council managers and County Councillors including responses to national consultations.
8. Continuously review and develop local systems and processes to ensure the Department's services meet corporate and locally set quality standards.
9. Develop and participate in the management and maintenance of systems securing efficiencies and value for money.
If you have experience in a similar role please apply today.
Please note: This position is based in Ringmer, East Sussex, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer