|Job Ref:||204683583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Extensive Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
If you have 2 years + Software Engineering / Development experience and are keen to take the next step in your careers progression, I have just the opportunity for you!
Due to continual success since their inception in 2011, my client, a Global Leader in Software Solutions based in Farnborough (30 minutes outside of London) are looking to expand their existing team with capable, ambitious Software Engineers.
The ideal candidate will:
* Thrive on challenges and enjoy the process of problem solving.
* Have a genuine desire to develop their existing skills, whilst continually upskilling in to new technologies along the way.
* Enjoy contributing, the team is made up of some great minds, learning from each other is paramount to progression.
* Have a passion for development.
* Love working in a focused but sociable environment.
Key Responsibilities of the role will be:
* Assisting with Design + Development of Software platforms as part of the businesses Scrum + Engineering teams.
* Developing secure + Scalable applications + Software platforms
* Inter-team liaison
* Writing support documentation for design, config and ongoing support
The successful candidate will have:
* A background in Web Development (HTML5, JS browser technologies + UX/UI)
* Experience in API and Service Development
* An understanding of SQL / No SQL Database Technologies
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI/CD)
* Experience working with Agile / Scrum/ TDD +BDD methodologies
In return my client are offering:
* £45,000 - £65,000 depending on skill and experience (Mid + senior vacancies available).
* 10% Targeted Annual Bonus
* 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* On site Gym
* Free Refreshments
* On-site Parking
* Childcare Vouchers
For the right Software Engineers this is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a massively successful business at a period of huge growth.
If you're looking for your next role and like the thought of making a real measurable difference and leaving your mark on the development of what is set to be a global leader in software solutions, this opportunity is for you.
To be considered for this opportunity, please respond with an up to date CV and any supporting documents ASAP.
Due to the high volume of applications expected, I will unfortunately not be able to respond to all applicants.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days, unsuccessful applicants will have their details retained for future opportunities.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas