|Job Ref:||204683422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Petersfield||Address:||Post Code:||GU31||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Front End Developer |
The responsibilities of the Front End Developer / UI Developer will include:
* Undertaking the development of new customer facing features.
* Building of reusable code and libraries.
* Undertake the feasibility of UI/UX Designs.
* Application optimisation.
* Working in a collaborative and team focussed environment.
The successful Front End Developer will be required to undertake the following skills and experience:
* Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
* Understanding of AJAX and working with RESTful APIs.
* Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues how to resolve such issues.
* Understanding of front end build tools - Grunt or NA
* Relevant degree qualified - desirable.
An understanding (Academic or Commercial) of AngularJS would be an advantage.
This Front End Developer role is based in Petersfield and is paying circa £30k + Bonus, 23 days holiday rising to 25, Pension etc.
To apply for this position please forward your cv or call Lucy on (Apply online only)