|Job Ref:||204683289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Bonus + Full Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Telecommunications organization is hiring for a Project Managers with experience in Telecoms and IT. This is a permanent role based in Reading. |
You will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of my client's Cloud / IT Projects to UK Telecoms customers. Essential areas include VoLTE and Voice over WiFi experience.
* Capturing, documenting and communicating customer requirements and expectations.
* Creating and communicating the project plan and scope of work with external and internal stakeholders.
* Preparing and reporting of project status reviews with internal stake holders.
* Organising and managing the project team to deliver agreed objectives.
* Maintaining effective customer relationships ensuring all issues are managed, and risks are mitigated.
* Ensuring the project follows the company structured project management process.
* Implementing and managing effective financial processes to ensure timely revenue and efficient change request sign off.
* Supporting overall profit & loss management including resource and budget forecasting.
Qualifications and Skills include:
* University degree in Telecoms, Software Engineering or similar.
* Recognized structured project management qualification (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2).
* Good knowledge and experience of telecommunication domain, preferably Cloud solutions, IMS Core, Packet Core and Messaging.
* Experience of customer relationship management.
* Experience of deploying Cloud services infrastructure.
* Experience of data centre implementation, virtualization setup and networking.
* Experience of OSS integration.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds