|Job Ref:||204682804||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
IT Helpdesk Manager - Doncaster 28-32k|
Clemence Rogers Recruitment is working with a well established company in Doncaster to recruit a IT Help Desk Manager
The Helpdesk Manager role is to oversee the Helpdesk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance with high levels of customer service. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritisation, and resolution of all support requests and the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Helpdesk functions.
* Manage the Helpdesk team, ensure processing of incoming calls to the Helpdesk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues
* Ensure inbound work is assigned to the ablest team member to deal with it, monitoring progress and communication with the customer whilst managing quality control. Ensure adequate information is recorded in the Helpdesk system by all team members
* Drive the continuous improvement and customer service program to ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided across the Firm. Instil an exceptional customer service ethic in all Helpdesk staff
* Establish, maintain and enforce Helpdesk service levels agreements in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes
* Effectively communicate SLA strategies to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Design and enforce request handling and other team specific policies and procedures to ensure consistent levels of service and delivery across the team
* Analyse performance of Helpdesk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems
* Track and analyse trends in Helpdesk requests and generate statistical reports and analysis. Make use of available resources to perform daily reporting, knowledgebase growth, statistical analysis of IT support calls. Ensure problem analysis is completed regularly
* Respond to customer requests and incidents in a timely and professional manner, being the first escalation point for users and colleagues.
* Adopt a reliable, and adaptable approach to customers. Ensure ownership is demonstrated to instil confidence in customers
* Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
* Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of Helpdesk staff training procedures and policies.
* Attend training seminars, conferences, and trade shows as well as network with peers in other firms to broaden knowledge of current and future Helpdesk issues and technologies
* Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotes and place orders using the agreed order management process
* Conduct regular skills gap analysis on the IT Helpdesk and make recommendations to IT Operations Manager
Skills & Experience:
* Demonstrated experience in the pro-active management and supervision of a Helpdesk team.
* Proven track record in developing and leading a team in delivering within Service Level Agreements and Helpdesk deliverables
* Experience in a client-facing support role
* ITIL qualification is desirable
* Experience of supporting, maintaining and managing Windows Server Environments and Managed IT Support Environments
* Strong diagnostic skills