|Job Ref:||204682330||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Datchet||Address:||Post Code:||SL3||Salary:||£45000 - £47000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:55|
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We're one of the UK's largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
You will be a key member of the product development team, responsible for designing, developing, testing and supporting the design and delivery of technical components for new and existing products.
Additionally, product developers will be involved in collaborating with the support team to enable efficient and satisfactory resolution of customer support queries
- Design, develop and maintain products for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- Provide assistance to customer support.
- Work with customers to convert requirements into product solutions.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of new Microsoft Dynamics CRM versions/features and related products (i.e. SharePoint or Power BI).
We would like you to have:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, 2015, 2013 development background
- C# .Net development
- SQL Server development
- Ability to self-manage individually in the context of completing assigned work on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage deliverables and expectations when assigned to more than one product/feature
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams being able to collaborate with colleagues from across the delivery community
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft stack, specifically Windows 2008+, SharePoint 2010+
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft online productivity suite (Dynamics online, Office 365, Azure)
- Experience in working with source code management software such as Team Foundation Server
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
Advanced CRM, formerly branded as ConsultCRM, is a Gold Certified, Tier One, Microsoft CRM Partner and has worked with the product since its first release in 2004. Microsoft ranks Advanced CRM in the top 5% of all partners globally. We have achieved the highest Microsoft accolades and awards available, reflecting our commitment to the product and our outstanding client service. Our knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is unrivalled.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- An ongoing focus on developing your skills, both in respect of Microsoft qualifications and soft skills
- Interesting projects across the spectrum of industry
- The ability to work with engaged colleagues who share a passion for solving business problems
- 25 days holidays
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Subsidised on-site café serving an amazing range of hot and cold foods
- Free parking or a free shuttle service running to and from Datchet or Slough station
If you want to more about our careers and life in general at Advanced please follow us on and visit our careers page
Closing Date for Applications - 28th October 2016