|Job Ref:||204682295||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:55|
IT SECURITY ANALYST|
London - Permanent - £50,000-£60,000
The IT Security Analyst will have a key role at the firm participating in IT security systems improvement decisions, monitoring and reporting. IT Security Analyst will have a slightly different niche than the IT Team but will work together with the IT Manager and also report to the Managing Partner.
Qualities and experience
The candidate will:
* Be resilient, focused and able to meet tight deadlines
* Need to have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Have a good eye for detail
* Follow all the recent technology advancements in the IT Security
The IT Security Analyst will require competitive experience and expertise in the following areas:
* Network, Host, Application, Data, Operational Security and Compliance
* Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
* UTM and URL Filtering, Malware Protection
* Encryption for Data at Rest and Data in Motion
* VLANs, NAT, VPN, Remote Access, Virtualization, and Cloud Concepts
* Wireless Security
* Mobile Security
* ...and Ethical Hacking concepts such as: System Hacking, Sniffing, Session Hijacking, Reconnaissance, Footprinting, Scanning Networks, Honeypots, Malware Threats, Enumeration, Cryptography, Buffer Overflow, Denial of Service, Hacking Wireless Networks, SQL Injection, Penetration Testing.
Experience with VMware, Citrix, MS Exchange, and Windows in general strongly preferred.
* Information Technology certifications on Security from EC-Council such as: CEH, ECSA, CNDA, etc.
* A good degree, preferably a Bachelor of Science Degree
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK