|Job Ref:||204682215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yorkshire and the Humber||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:55|
C#.NET Developer. Circa £40k - £42k + Benefits Package + Flexible Working Hours + great working environment. Yorkshire.|
Wishing you could work for an organisation that understands the need for a Work-Life Balance?
Our client understands the pressures of balancing a demanding job with personal commitments, so they have put great emphasis on ensuring that all staff have a healthy Work-Life balance - this has enabled them to establish a happy, focused and productive IT division.
Our client also allows developers one afternoon a week in order to do research into new technologies, or, new application development that would benefit the organisation.
• The role will be focused on the development of back office retail solutions that are key to essential business functions.
• Able to work with the latest technologies - Visual Studio 2015
Technical Skills Required:
• C#.Net development experience - they currently use .Net 4.0 & 5.0
• They will soon be moving to Visual Studio 2015
• Good database development experience - experience of SQL Server, or,
• Understanding of object orientated programming
• Good analytical and problem solving skills and experience
• Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• A team player, support less experienced developers when required
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Unit testing
• Visual Basic
• Agile methodology
• Source control and branching
• Design patterns
• Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• Integrated Query (LINQ)
• N-tier and Micro-Service architectures
Mackenzie Jones IT
About Mackenzie Jones IT
Mackenzie Jones are Commercial, Marketing, Retail, IT and Engineering recruitment specialists. As part of The Jones Group of companies we offer a refreshing approach to marketing recruitment within the FMCG, Consumer Products and Manufacturing sectors - one that is principled, perceptive with a personal approach