|Job Ref:||204682208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £65000/annum bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:55|
Python Developer -
Currently searching for a Python developer to join an experienced Python team working on building the next generation of egaming applications and platforms. The firm is focussed on developing innovative technical solutions within an informal working environment, employing modern technologies to provide best-of-breed solutions.
As a Developer, you`d be using a mix of Python, NoSQL and RabbitMQ whilst working closely with the Front End teams using their custom JS framework. Prior experience in these specific technologies is not required but experience in Linux environments and confidence in general programming paradigms would be of great benefit.
- Experience with Python programming.
- Strong academic background.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar subject.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix systems.
- Previous developer experience (not essential but if not then demonstrable experience in programming).
CVs will be reviewed immediately and interviews for the position are currently in progress