|Job Ref:||204687302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum pension, bonus etc||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
SharePoint Developer / SharePoint Consultant / SharePoint Lead|
Permanent - Berkshire - £45,000 - £55,000 plus pension scheme, share plan, performance bonus etc...
SharePoint Developer sought by a pioneering IT Solutions Provider who are operating out of the heart of Berkshire. The client is proud to be working closely with Microsoft and to have been selected as part of Microsoft's Early Product Adoption Scheme trialling a vast amount of solutions and other Microsoft products.
With clients spread throughout the UK, the IT Department connects with a broad variety of organisations and is solely responsible for harnessing bleeding edge technologies to deliver a suite of user centric and functional solutions across the whole business.
* Extensive knowledge and experiencing developing on SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016
* Experience of working in a challenging and complex environment with evidence of having been involved in the delivery of significant SharePoint development projects.
* SQL Server 2008 / 2012 (Build, Support, Administration)
* Excellent analysis, design and development skills and experience within an Agile environment;
* Excellent communication skills in dealing with a range of customers, clear abilities to recognize and respond to business issues and priorities.
The client offers a fantastic working environment and the fact the company can offer you true career progression and longevity in the current climate when other companies simply cannot.
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or please send your CV for a further discussion, please contact "Luca Parente" on (Apply online only) option 1.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
Tags: SharePoint Developer, SharePoint Consultant, SharePoint Lead, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, O365, Office365, Online, C#, .NET, Workflow, Intranet, Configure, Administrator, SQL, MCTIP, MCTS, ITIL, Agile, Windows, Microsoft, Berkshire , Thames Valley, Reading