|Job Ref:||204687226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£48000 - £55000/annum £6,900 Car Allowance + Bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Network & Security Consultant|
£48K-£55K basic plus £6,900 car allowance plus Bonus
Excellent benefits package to include family healthcare, pension, onsite gym and much more!
**Accreditation's required to include at least Cisco CCNP/CCDP AND Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE**
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the design, implementation and support of both internal and client systems and solutions based on the network and security platforms, including disaster recovery. The role will include providing support to customers as part of contracted managed service contracts, supporting both sales and client service teams.
Duties of the role include:
- Design, implementation & support of internal systems based on the network & security platforms
- Design. implementation & support of the disaster recovery process internally
- Provide support to internal teams in pre & post sales activity around network & security solutions
- Provide support to clients as part of the services covered by network & security service contracts
- Designing & implementing solutions based on network & security platforms
- Supporting Client Services in Pre-Sales customer facing activities
- Provide 3rd level support to all contracted services customers
To be considered, candidates must have:
Cisco CCNP or CCDP accreditation's
Checkpoint CCSA or CCSE certification's
Practical experience of: Routing Technologies, Switching Technologies (VPC, Spanning Tree, Nexus, Catalyst), Load Balancing Technologies (ideal not essential), WAN/LAN based network services, Network Security & Firewalls (Cisco & Checkpoint), use of Microsoft applications and understanding of TCP/IP Protocols.
The business provide an extensive benefits package, they have a fun & professional culture where employees are valued and respected - people love working here!
If you have the relevant skills and experience, send your CV for consideration