|Job Ref:||204687153||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
I'm recruiting for a pioneering Digital Design Agency that have moved into a new larger office in Milton Keynes. My client now operate from a really modern but friendly office and are extremely driven and passionate about their work and their clients.|
Are you currently looking or becoming available for work?
Maybe you've reached a plateau in your current role or feel stuck on the same monotonous projects.
Are you looking for the chance to work with different clients and gain relevant experience?
After tendering for new projects the 'green light' has now been given, therefor we're recruiting for an experienced PHP / Magento Developer to join their growing business - This opportunity will allow you to work with some amazing clients.
Ideally we are looking for a Solid Magento Developer, however training will be provided for experienced PHP developer hungry to expand their Tech stack within Magento bringing you up to speed on Magento 2 and Application Development.
Can you implement good coding standards and solid testing plans across all projects?
Must be considered an expert in the following:
• PHP programming / OR Magento Developer
• OO development
• N-Tier development
• MySQL Database management / configuration
Project related competencies:
Solution Development and Delivery
• Creates efficient and logical database solutions for clients.
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions.
• Can easily recognise system deficiencies and, implements effective solutions.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Communicates and enforces coding standards
• Manages resources within budget and project schedule.
• Reviews work of team and ensures work is meeting agreed standards
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
Career path core competencies
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
• Delivers informative, well-organised presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
• Effectively employs many different database design techniques.
• Possesses demonstrated work experience with more than one relational database management system.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of PHP.
• Creates XML schemas.
• Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
• Possesses significant knowledge of client server and Internet systems architectures.
• Creates well designed, reusable objects.
• Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
• Generates enthusiasm among team members.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
• Manages the process of innovative change.
• Facilitates effective team interaction.
• Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
• Develops relationships with client personnel that foster ties with our clients.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Manages client expectations effectively.
• Conducts effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
• Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
• Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond required training.
• Trains other employees through both formal and informal training programs.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Leads internal teams/task forces.
• Actively contributes to corporate knowledge base.
*Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful