|Job Ref:||204687102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Senior Software Engineer, Reading. £50-70k.|
Senior Software Engineer to work in a growing disaster recovery company who are at the forefront of their industry, cloud based data back-up storage solutions. We are looking for an experienced engineer with sound knowledge in Linux, networking and PHP development, to work in this innovative and exciting business on a range of interesting projects.
Based in Reading, the senior software engineer will work with a team of like-minded developers, to develop, design and implement scalable software solutions. We are eager to hear from developers who have solid experience coding in PHP on MVC driven frameworks, knows their way around a Linux OS, and used to working in and promoting an Agile methodology.
Essential Skill required for the role:
• Experience in PHP (or another high-level or programming language, eg. Ruby, Python).
• MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony)
• Familiarity with LAMP environment
• Linux- including packaging systems, command lines
• Bash scripting
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
• Version control- Git or SVN
• Experience writing APIs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company with a real work hard, play hard environment. Expect smart/casual dress, free Friday lunches, great benefits, for more information please get in touch