|Job Ref:||204686972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£15 - £20/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Experienced Data Analyst / Business Analyst / Commercial Analyst / Sales Analyst required for an ongoing temporary role in Slough, Berkshire.|
Plumstead Bond is working with a growing software business in Slough, NA require an experienced analyst to support the Sales Managers with the following:
* Extract large volumes of data from the database and filter in to various templates
* Set up dashboards
* Produce management reporting packs
* Present requested data in PowerPoint
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Have experience of extracting and manipulating large volumes of data
* Have strong attention to detail
* Have intermediate / advanced MS Excel skills - pivots, vlook ups etc.
* Knowledge of Qlikview dashboards would be beneficial
This is a temporary position until the end of the year, with the potential to be extended or even made permanent in the New Year.
Hourly pay rate: £15 - £20 depending on experience and pay option (PAYE, Limited or Umbrella)
There is free, onsite parking, an onsite restaurant and the office is accessible via public transport.
If you would like further information, please send an up to date CV and your salary expectations.
Plumstead Bond are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this position and comply with all relevant UK legislation and REC standards.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £250 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment for over a 3 month period. (Terms & conditions apply)