|Job Ref:||204686939||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £42000/annum benefits + bonus + training||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Tableau Developer - £40k - End User|
A government sports organisation based out of central London are actively recruiting for a Tableau / BI Developer to join their dedicated data insight division.
My Tableau and Agile Business Intelligence End User have taken full advantage of this visualisation and data manipulation tool since implementation over a year ago. Following ongoing success and consistent growth of the data team they have strategic plans to add a Tableau professional in order to meet growth targets. This role as a Tableau Developer will take the helm of a successful IT team and take a centrifugal role within this organisation.
Your role will initially involve knowledge sharing with an existing technical / Tableau development team and taking part in any staff training qualifications / skills improvement, whilst additionally liaising with external clients to ensure all data requirements, implementations, ad hoc development and report writing are performed to the highest standard.
In order to apply you must have:
* 18 months experience developing within Tableau (e.g. with a partner or end user)
* SQL and MS reporting experience including SSIS
* Any additional technical experience such as SQL, XML, Data Visualisation and Data Manipulation are of great advantage.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Manage the reporting architecture, including scheduling of reports, management of user groups, and scheduling of data loads.
* Create new, and modify existing SSIS packages
* Promote self-service BI solutions to the broader organisation
* Work with other team members on the design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of best practice Data Warehousing solutions and integration with Tableau and SSRS.
* Work with the Senior Database Architect across the Sport Intelligence team to develop front-end applications for data entry and data analysis.
This is a permanent position for a national Government Tableau End User who have an exceptional reputation in a very specialist industry which oversees a huge amount of data and financial information. For this reason, the ideal candidate should be motivated by a challenging and fast paced environment.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website (url removed)
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements