|Job Ref:||204686818||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
IT Project Manager|
Unique opportunity for a Strategic Project Manager to have responsibility for the day to day management of a suite of high value digital innovation projects and organisational development initiatives within a fast paced and highly technical environment.
This is a contract opportunity based in Glasgow on an initial 3 month contract, likely to be extended.
* Direct Project Management responsibilities for a programme of strategic project work
* Providing general project management support to the Programme Manager in the oversight of an innovation portfolio averaging seventy projects at any given time.
* Responsibility for Strategic Projects reporting, summarising the internal and external activities underway in line with PRINCE2 (or similar) methodology.
* Operate as an individual responsible for the organisation and/or operation of specialised project work.
* Design and deliver a variety of service support mechanisms (e.g. workflow, toolkits, and training).
* Liaison, communication and relationship-building with other external organisations.
* Excellent IT skills. Experience of working with the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience of editing or managing websites, forums or using online collaboration tools, such as Huddle or Mango.
* Formal training in Project Management (PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent).
* Proven analytical and problem solving capability.
* Experience of planning and progressing work activities within general guidelines.
IT Project Manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age