|Job Ref:||204686624||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Datchet||Address:||Post Code:||SL3||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We're one of the UK's largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
We have a great opportuinity for a Consultant to working within our CRM division > we are positioned in the top 5% of all Microsoft partners globally and specialise in helping organisations implement, integrate and optimise Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Reporting into the Head of Functional Consulting, you will be a key member of the project delivery team, with responsibilities for execution of analytical processes on client projects.
You will have input into the continued development of consulting processes and collateral for the project delivery team.
- Be responsible for the delivery of analytical consulting services to client projects, to agreed time, budget & quality standards
- Input into consulting methodology, collateral and processes.
- Create and review estimates with appropriate communication to the presales team.
- Input into presales activities when necessary
We would like you to have:
Essential analytical skills to include:
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality and implementation thereof
- Structuring and running of customer facing workshops
- Requirements capture and documentation
- Management of requirements vs. project scope including management of customer expectations
- Problem solving and creating options for clients
- Specification writing
- Essential soft skills to include:
- Ability to work effectively both remotely and on client sites
- Ability to self-manage individually in the context of working on a project delivery team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to recognise and report issues and risks, both analytical and project delivery
- A reasonable understanding of architectural design considerations around the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to manage deliverables and client expectations when assigned to more than one project
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams being able to collaborate with colleagues from across the delivery community
Essential experience to include:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Working in client-facing consulting project delivery environments
- Understanding of project management principles and concepts
- Additional skills and experience which would benefit include:
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft enterprise software offering (e.g. SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience of data migration projects
- Relevant MS Dynamics CRM qualifications
- Experience leading / participating in functional testing
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the - Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
- Subsidised on-site café serving an amazing range of hot and cold foods
- Free parking or a free shuttle service running to and from Datchet or Slough station