|Job Ref:||204686608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£16000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Computer Build Technician needed! If you have an interest in computers and would like to kick start your career with a hands on role, then please keep reading. Our client based in Cambridge is looking for a build technician to join their team. They are offering a starting salary of £16,000, with onsite parking and a good team atmosphere.|
Working as part of our client`s technical services team this role requires installing a range of software across a range of computers to create a solution designed for individuals. Previous experience is not required as full training will be given.
As the Computer Build Technician, you will:
- Provide 1st line telephone support to clients
- Complete OS/Software installation for both MAC and Windows
- Perform basic hardware upgrades such as RAM, batteries etc
- Carry out customer data back ups
- Fix in-house computer repairs in-line with Toshiba Repair Centre
- Liaise with different departments within the company to ensure all customer repairs are dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Ensure all service desk notes are kept up to date
- Complete system tests to ensure they are working correctly
- Provide cover on the repairs phone as and when required
To be successful in the role of Computer Build Technician, you will:
- Have experience of computer repairs, 1st line support, build repairs
- Strong problem solver and keep interest in PC troubleshooting
You will be able to demonstrate an interest in computer technology and knowledge of software operating systems. If you are interested in developing a career in technical services and support, this is an ideal first position!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please contact us!
We`ll be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you`re selected we`ll be in touch, and if not we`ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or 'like` us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency