|Job Ref:||204686086||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crowthorne||Address:||Post Code:||RG45||Salary:||£23000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Our client, a leading software house, located in Crowthorne is urgently seeking a Support Administrator to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis.|
The successful candidate will become a member of the support team who are dedicated to offering their customers the highest level of service in all aspects of technical support. They are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who is well spoken and polite with a flexible approach to daily tasks.
Key skills required:
* Helpdesk / Support experience desirable but not essential.
* Excellent telephone manner and enjoy helping new and existing customers on the phone and via email.
* Working knowledge of Windows based operating systems including use of MS Office & Internet Explorer.
* A desire to learn - you will be on a continual learning curve as the software is constantly developing.
* Happy to be involved in setting up customer sites and learning about technical issues but an IT background is desirable not a necessity.
* Testing new features on the software and solving problems.
* Setting up / Clearing down the conference room for customer training days and meetings.
The salary for this role is £23000 per annum plus excellent benefits