|Job Ref:||204686060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Nr Sevenoaks||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
1st Line Support / Junior Network Engineer required by my client - a leading and expanding IT Support company based in and around the Sevenoaks area - perfect for an IT enthusiast with around 1 years' worth of experience.|
Working as part of an experienced team, you will be expected to work through help desk tickets and will have the opportunity get out on site meeting clients as well, providing a high level of technical support to these clients whilst being exposed to the latest tools and technologies.
- There is an approximate 50/50 split of time spent both in the office and out on clients site, providing a high level of technical 1st Line Support.
- You will need to thrive on multi-tasking as you complete tasks such as installing servers, replacing workstations, resolving OS faults as well as identifying and resolving network connectivity issues.
- You will be given every opportunity to learn and will gain a wealth of hands-on experience.
- Ultimately you will use the products and services within the firm's established portfolio to recognise new business opportunities and then escalate them into new sales.
Key experienced required:
- You will be expected to demonstrate a solid understanding of Microsoft Desktops and an awareness of networking technologies.
- Excellent communication skills - specifically oral, literacy and numeracy
- Accomplished problem-solver
- 1 year of previous experience in an IT position would be advantageous
- Any previous experience of installing servers and replacing workstations would be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young, enthusiastic and keen IT Support Engineer who is looking to make the next step in their career.
Suitable for someone with around 1 years' worth of experience in a similar position already, you will be working within a highly experienced team and be exposed to the latest tools and technologies