|Job Ref:||204686031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£40000/annum £40,000 pa||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
IT Project Manager |
Our client is very well known within their industry and offer excellent training and career progression. They are based in Leicester and are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager. The company is currently experiencing a lot of success resulting in a high volume of work coming through.
You will be working within programmes to deliver new IT organisational strategies, as the Project Manager you will support the development and delivery of the IT strategy in a number of key areas. You will assist individual work stream leads to develop project plans, coordinate and lead team meetings and track progress to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within the agreed budget.
• You will have a sound knowledge of project delivery and financial reporting (essential); preferably PRINCE2 certified
• Strong leadership skills and able to challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
• You will also manage the process of innovative change effectively, leading business transformation
• You'll remain at the forefront of emerging industry practices
• Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer service levels and deepen external relationships. You will have excellent stakeholder engagement skills (essential)
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
• You will have the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience and vice versa
• Able to influence and contribute to IT Strategy in line with Business Objectives
• Strong IT skills combined with a good head for business
• Experience of working on large scale business change programmes (essential)
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time (essential)
In return you will get the opportunity to work in a fascinating organisation with the scope to make a real deference and enjoy the rewards success will bring. Please apply highlighting your relevant experience, if you do not receive a response within five working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within seven different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Customer Service and Sales, Executive Search and Selection, Human Resources, Insurance, Legal and Office inc Marketing. If we can help you with any further roles in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This role will be idea for a Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, IT Project Manager