|Job Ref:||204685983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Malmesbury||Address:||Post Code:||SN16||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
An experienced Digital Business Analyst required to join a leading technology organisation. You will play a key role in a high profile digital transformational programme. |
You may have gained your experience working for a similar sized Enterprise organisation or maybe within a creative or Digital agency.
This role would suit an individual looking for the opportunity to join a high performing team, working within a very fast paced environment.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the company, with a range of new products being developed and a big growth in people and infrastructure to support the next stage of their evolution.
The key skills of required of the Digital Business Analyst are:-
* Proven track record as a Digital/ e-Commerce Business Analyst with experience across areas such as website redesign.
* Understanding and designing complex business operational processes
* Working with creative, marketing, IT and cross functional teams to turn business requirements into wireframes
* Identifying areas for improvement.
* Focused on delivery.
* Experience of working within agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
* Demonstrable track record across managing backlogs, gathering requirements and supporting end to end projects.
* Designing and executing tests for digital solutions.
* Ability to communicate complex ideas simply.
* e-Commerce UX best practice expertise.
* Strong presentation, training and client facing skills.
This role will have a requirement to co-locate with the programme team and suppliers in central London during key phases of delivery during the first Release, especially in the first six month. Some international business travel will also be required from time to time to support rollout to international subsidiaries.
If you are an IT professional looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Simon Ainsley on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs
Please visit our website (url removed)