|Job Ref:||204685724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Position: Lead Solution Designer |
Location: Perth or Norwich
Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Full time
The company is a rapidly expanding Global Insurer who are looking to recruit an experienced Lead Solution Designer for their vibrant team office based in Norwich. The organisation are looking to be a part of building great new innovative ways to engage with new and existing customers, on a portfolio of products that reach out to millions of customers.
* The company approach software delivery with an agile mind-set, focused on delivering small, value driven enhancements often. They achieve that with their scrum teams that include developers, testers, business analysts and solution designers to create brand new experiences, small changes to existing products as well as investing in maintaining the existing products to improve code quality against our core development principles.
* The successful Lead Solution Designer will be responsible for shaping, leading and governing all design work across a number of our scrum teams.
* Responsible for leading a team of designers that are currently working on a portfolio of change projects
Background and abilities required:
* You will bring a strong understanding of what modern technology can offer
* Will lead your team in adoption of new tools and techniques
* The company are particularly interested in someone who has experience in End to End Solution Designs.
* Technical knowledge as well as a highly customer focused
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position