|Job Ref:||204685464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
My market leading blue chip client is FTSE100 Company with an excellent reputation as both a responsible employer and a business that focuses on its customers and service levels.|
To support its growth and expansion, the customer support team requires a number of new members, including an experienced customer service professional to provide an excellent level of customer service and basic technical support as part of the Service Team. The focus of the role is to deliver a high quality face to face, telephone & email support to an internal customer base.
The main attributes needed for this role are excellent customer service skills (face to face & via 'phone), proven analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. You will have solid experience in a face to face customer service and/or reception environment, plus proven experience in dealing with people at all levels of seniority. It would be very helpful to have worked within an IT Support environment and be familiar with IT Service Management tools and principles.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel & Outlook) in a professional environment.
• Man the customer service reception/ service desk, acting as first point of contact for all internal issues
• Act as the face of the Customer Support team.
• Answer incoming calls, logging emails and attend to walk up customers. Always seeking where possible for first time resolution, while promoting the use of the self-service portal.
• Use of the Service Management tool to log, update and resolve Incidents and Service Requests.
• Where possible always seek to educate customers in an engaging way to deter repeat issues.
• Actively manage call queues and ensure that Incidents and Services Requests are dealt with in a timely manner
• Keep customers updated of progress
• Manage the diaries of Technical Customer Support Partners
• Adhering to the Incident Management process, provide 1st line support for a wide range of software, applications and hardware technologies with the aim of restoring normal operational service with minimal business impact.
Key Personal Attributes
• Demonstrably take ownership of customer's issues and follow though to resolution.
• Excellent customer service skills, including empathy and patience. Committed to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
• Well-presented, polite, tactful, friendly and approachable.
• Good communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication styles to suit the situation and audience
• The desire and ability to work constructively and effectively with others as part of a team with a goal of providing an excellent level of service to the customers.
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain personal effectiveness, efficiency and resilience in challenging situations and a dynamic environment.
• Able to multi-task remaining calm and professional even in a pressurised customer service environment.
• Quick learner with "can do" attitude
To fulfil this role you will have a good understanding (some of) the following technologies:
Windows Operating Systems
Remote Access technologies
Configuration of network printers on the server and device side
Please call Keith Wilkins today to find out more or send your CV for review. This really is a superb opportunity to join a team working with the latest technologies and a commitment to delivering the very best.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team. Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability