|Job Ref:||204685419||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
IT Project Manager|
Salary: £40k per annum plus benefits
My client, a well established technology company based in Norwich, is currently looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their successful team.
As the IT Project Manager you will be the primary contact with key customers, understanding and translating client needs into deliverable projects, creating project plans and managing those projects through to conclusion via an on-site team of specialists, and taking direct responsibility for the personnel to secure project delivery.
Special Attributes Required:
* Project planning and management
* Time management, task planning and prioritising
* Project specification, organisation, cooperation and monitoring
* Methods and tools for software development
* Documentation, standards
* Development standards [performance, security, availability, innovation]
* Experienced in team management, building, liaison
* Conflict recognition, resolution and crisis management.
* Problem analysis and solution
* Data protection, security, quality standards
* Excellent literacy/communication skills, interfacing with internal and external customers and communicating complex information in non-technical terms
Qualifications & Experience:
* GCSE grade 'C' or above in both Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
* BTEC \ IT Degree
* At least 2 years commercial experience of the full software development lifecycle; from analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development and QA, in technical roles such as IT project coordinator, project leader, development team leader, etc
* Strong technical project leadership and supervisory management skills and experience, ideally coupled with suitable management qualifications