|Job Ref:||204685281||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Beaconsfield||Address:||Post Code:||HP9||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:55|
IT Support Engineer|
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
Established in 2004 and now employing over 200 people, UKParking Control (UKPC) is one of the UK`s leading providers of parking management solutions.
We serve a broad range of customers throughout the United Kingdom, managing over 1600 sites such as shopping centres, retail parks, hospitals, residential developments and commercial property.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our IT Department as an IT Support Engineer.
The IT Support Engineers` role is to provide desktop and hardware support, maintenance and administration for our workforce.
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance at a 1st and 2nd level for:
- Windows 7/8/10
- Windows server 2012
- Outlook 2007/2013/365
- Microsoft Exchange
- LAN / WAN Network & IP configuration & troubleshooting
- Security & Back up tasks
- Hardware Support & MaintenanceSoftware Support
- Microsoft office 2007/2013/365
An interest in Software Development would be useful.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs.
- Conduct research on desktop products in support of PC procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend products for purchase.
- Write technical specifications for purchase of PCs, desktop hardware and related products.
To succeed you will need to be an outgoing, confident individual with great communication skills and a friendly approach.
- You`ll be organised and used to handling a busy schedule.
- You`ll be diligent, meticulous and have a high attention to detail.
- You will be a tenacious individual who`s determined to succeed and strive hard to exceed your daily goals.
- You will enjoy working under pressure and resolving complex problems.
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and delivering excellent service.
At least 1 year`s IT Support Experience within a small business environment is required.
A Degree in a Computer related subject would be preferred.
You`ll be joining one of the UK`s fastest growing companies. There`s a bright future for UKPC`s employees, in addition to an exciting benefits package and superb, modern, working environment with a helpful, energetic team who will soon make you feel part of the family.
- Excellent starting salary
- Great career opportunities
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Company Pension
- Quarterly team away-days
- Childcare Vouchers
Keywords: IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, IT Support, IT Helpdesk, 3d line, 2nd line, 1st line, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Servers, Desktop Support, IT Support Engineer, IT Engineer, desktop support, 1st line, 2nd line, IT help Desk, Internal Support, ICT Technician, IT Technician, IT Support Technician, IT Assistant, Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, Help Desk Advisor, ICT, IT, Network Engineer