|Job Ref:||204685259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Brackley||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:55|
VIQU Ltd have an exciting opportunity with a global brand to join their IT team who will provide first level support to customers. The successful candidate will act as single point of contact for phone calls and emails who have IT issues and queries relating to their systems and applications and escalate any unresolved calls to L2 and infrastructure teams.|
This is a great opportunity to work in an established organisation who are at the forefront of technology in their industry. With fantastic opportunities to develop your career further and be part of a successful brand.
* Take ownership of problems and following Service Desk processes
* Track changes and maintain the Asset Database
* Maintain a high level of customer services to all Service Desk support queries and adhere to service management principles
* Escalate to 2nd line support when required
* Arrange for external technical support if problems cannot be resolved in-house
* Maintain documentation to assist other team members
* Provide out of hours support when required
* Active Directory - Setup of accounts, permissions and administration
* Microsoft Exchange Management
* Windows 7 and 10
* Microsoft Office Suite - all versions
* ITIL - desirable
* Remote desktop support
* Mobile device support
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing a high level of customer service and organised to manage various tasks on a daily basis. Due to their position in the industry, the company is renowned for their excellent service which is pivotal to their ongoing success.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Collingwood, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK