|Job Ref:||204685024||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gateshead||Address:||Post Code:||NE9||Salary:||£24000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:55|
An experienced IT Channel Sales/Line Manager is required to market IT networking and communication solutions for a world leading vendor.|
This role will have overall responsibility for 30 staff while managing channel partner recruitment.
SALARY: £24,000 OTE; £40,000
LOCATION: North East - Team Valley
JOB SPECIFICATION - Channel Sales Manager - UK Market
A fantastic opportunity to be working in the UK IT Channel with a renowned vendor and their award winning products, services and technologies;
* Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel with assigned partner accounts.
* Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
* Effectively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
* Support sales through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
* Engage partners on a pre-sales level to support and develop solutions that best address the partner's end-users needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
REQUIREMENTS - Channel Sales Manager - UK Market
In order to be considered for this significant sales role in this renowned organisation, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
* The knowledge and understanding of UC (voice) and IT networking technologies.
* A proven sales record incorporating success within the field of team management and recruitment of partners.
* A broad knowledge of industry standards, technologies and trends is required (VOIP, SIP, Premise / Hybrid / Cloud Services, IT Networking and Virtualization)
* Channel sales experience, although a proven direct sales record may also be applicable. Have the current desire to sell and motivate others to sell.
* Ability to impart knowledge to others through delivery of training and formal presentation.
* Holds a full UK drivers licence and able to cover UK wide business travel.
PROSPECTS - Channel Sales Manager - UK Market
There are extensive career prospects within this organisation for an IT Channel sales professional that is keen to develop existing business partners and actively recruit more partners to the business.
A UK leading data centre with large private funding at its disposal to develop the market place further as part of an aggressive growth plan.
It is highly likely you will have worked in one of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Channel Account Manager, CAM, Channel Sales Manager, Business Development, UC, Unified Comms, Unified Communications, IT Networking, VOIP, Voice Over, SIP, Cloud Services, Unified Messaging, Channel Vendor, VAR,
Please apply with a CV today to arrange an interview.
*Please click on apply and enter your name, personal email, contact number and upload CV for immediate feedback. Good luck