|Job Ref:||204684933||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Business Process Analyst - Contract|
Location: South West England
Duration: Initially 6 months
My exclusive client requires the services of a Contract Business Process Analyst to join the team and be responsible for mapping out the existing operational processes, and to translate these into what the new processes should look like, ensuring the new CRM system is embedded properly across the organisation.
Essential Skills/Experience required:
* Previous extensive experience in process mapping / business process reengineering / business process change / business process consulting roles within ideally the contact centre environment (essential)
* Knowledge of train, travel booking industry (desirable)
* BPR - Identify, Review, Design, Test/Implement ethos with demonstrable practical experience in complex environments (essential)
* Lean/Six Sigma certification (essential)
* Consulting skills and ability to create and present business cases for internal and external audiences, up to and including board level (essential)
* Strong and refined analytical skills and experience of extensive analysis of business processes and workflows (essential)
More information can be provided upon application.
Please apply online in the first instance by submitting your latest CV for immediate review.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy