|Job Ref:||204684760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£550 - £600/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Payments Integration Manager-Public Sector|
We are seeking a Payments Integration Manager-Public Sector with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract for 6 months and you will be working for a Public Sector organisation based in London.
Daily Rate: Up to £600 per day
The successful candidate must either hold DS clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
We are seeking Senior Payments Integration Manager to lead on the smooth running of the payments integration of the lace programme.
* You will be accountable for end to end delivery and deployment of payment solutions required by internal customers including credit cards, ERP (PO) approvals and purchase order to invoice match
* You must be commercially focused with an expert knowledge and understanding of electronic purchasing and P2P integration issues
* The role requires proactive risk management, programme reporting coordination and supporting the programme governance
* You will have a strong understanding of templates for future payment integration is essential
* You will have business process awareness to help shape business cases and project leading experience in a complex & similar organisation is crucial.
* Deep knowledge of ERP systems, Purchase Order processing and invoice payments
* Understanding of online credit card payment systems.
* Use of software tools for reporting, analysing and communication of plans.
* Experienced at managing risks and issues across multiple projects.
* Working knowledge of techniques for assessing requests for change and procedures for managing them.
* A thorough understanding of programme management including benefits delivery, stakeholder management and change management.
* Proven management and leadership skills.
* Determined and persistent project driver and a strong team leader.
* Excellent presentational, oral and written communication skills.
* Able to negotiate effectively with stakeholders to ensure project needs are satisfied.
* Effective work-stream management.
Please note the closing date for applications for this role is 9.00am on the 26th September 2016
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)